Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Gripes About Miss Molly

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2000
    Posts
    710
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I've always found it interesting that every serial murderer has only one thing in common: they all tortured animals when they were younger.
    I used to volunteer at a vets and when parents brought in injured animals that had been hurt "playing" with their kids, I always made a point to conversationally mention that little tidbit.

    I wonder if Molly has that tendancy or if it is Schizophrenia?

    ------------------
    Don't judge some one until you have walked a mile in their shoes, because then, when you do, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

    Feminist Rants
    http://www.rainbowrubbercondomsandmore.com/

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Anaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There didn't seem to be any indication that Molly was cruel to animals(I think that tends to happen more with boys, anyway) I think the bat in the beginning was a bad visual pun(ala bat's in the belfry). As to the sexual abuse real or imagined debate... we know she deflowers Francines brother, so on one hand she wasn't having a great man-hating thing (but we also saw how Katchoo had a boyfriend after she had been raped) also she's going through all this therapy, and there are shrinks who put great stock in memory-regression and hypno-therapy, the thoughts about her father abusing her might have been planted by the shink either accidently or on purpose(there have been trials where this was proved to be the case) and I wasn't terribly impressed with him in the bit of him we saw. So there's my two cents, they can be argued either way I think

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •